This MTB route crosses the top places of the P.N. de Grazalema and the Alcornocales in the provinces of Cádiz and Málaga. Over four days, you can enjoy the funniest trails, and the most emblematic villages of the area, all surrounded by spectacular scenery.
Starting in the first stage from Ronda, capital of the region of the Serranía de Ronda, with its characteristic view of the pit, created by the Guadalevín River, we travel most of the Guadiaro valley to trace the cornice, to finish the stage in Gaucín . In the second stage the best trails of the route will be crossed, through which you will reach the unique town of Cortes de la Frontera, whose municipality is the largest within the P.N. of the Alcornocales to finish in Jimena de la Frontera. The third stage of the crossing leaves Jimena de la Frontera along some paths carved by the action of the water to arrive, through a winding path to Ubrique, after a long climb along the roads of sac.
The characteristics of the stages of the Corkscrew are the following:
- Stage 1: Ronda – Cortes de la Frontera. 63 km and 1,793 m D +.
- Stage 2: Cortes – Jimena de la Frontera. 51 km and 1,252 m D +.
- Stage 3: Jimena de la Frontera – Ubrique. 52 km and 1,236 m D +.
- Stage 4: Ubrique – Ronda. 58 km and 1,221 m D +.
In the 3-day Corkscrew you will cycle through the deepest part of the Los Alcornocales y Grazalema Natural Park. This is an ideal option for all those bikers who have the right time to get to know the area, taking this way, a good idea of what is the region of the Serranía de Ronda and the Sierra de Cádiz.
The characteristics of the stages of the 3D SC are the following:
- Stage 1: Ubrique – Round. 47 km and 1,250 m D +.
- Stage 2: Ronda – Gaucín. 44 km and 1,024 m D +.
- Stage 3: Gaucín – Ubrique. 47km and 1080m D +.
The hiring of SacaCorchos includes:
- Welcome gifts.
- Tracks of the stages.
- Luggage transport (1 bag per person).
- Technical service during the route.
- Accommodation reservation management.
- Finisher jersey
- Accident insurance
Optionally: Bib shorts (€ 60).
The price of the 4-day route is € 210, that of the 3-day is € 180.
The accommodation is not included in this price.